High-quality medical imaging service from UK-based consultant radiologists
As you know, access to best-quality medical image reporting increases reporting capacity in the department and relieves pressure when demand builds up.
As a team of consultant radiologists, we are here to help when the whole team is working to full capacity yet still there are numerous scans and x-rays to report.
However high the demand, the quality of imaging – and reporting – is no less important. It means the best treatment plan can be provided for the patient and recovery from illness or injury can start so much sooner.
Whatever capacity your department is achieving, Cheshire Medical Imaging Partnership can help you exceed it.
Department managers are responsible for compliance with ionising radiation regulations (IRMER), quality, risk and audits while managing an increasingly demanding on-call rota and delivering hands-on clinical care.
As imaging technology continues to improve, the number of scans which can be performed in any one day and their complexity tends to increase. The experience of our consultant radiologists helps:
- Manage the volume
- Avoid backlogs, and
- Provide early diagnosis for patients.
1. Patient is booked in for a scan appointment within 1 working day
2. Result reported to patient in 2 working days.
We accept referrals from GPs, hospitals (NHS and private), physiotherapists, osteopaths, dentists and other clinicians.
We are always contactable. Just pick up the phone if you have a question. We are happy to discuss how our service can be improved to help you.
Why Cheshire Medical Imaging LLP?
Cheshire Medical Imaging LLP is set up to provide a high-quality reporting service. As a radiology manager, what does this mean for you?
- Wide scope of reporting practice for CT, MR, plain film covering all sub-specialties.
- All reports are prepared here in Cheshire, UK, by one of the Cheshire Medical Imaging partners.
- Each partner is a practicing radiologist consultant and Fellow of the Royal College of Radiologists (FRCR).
To find out how we can help you, please contact us by phone or fill in the form and we will get back to you.